8 Indian tourists found dead in Nepal hotel


0

Eight Indians found dead in Nepal hotel 

Recently, 8 Indian tourists fell unconscious at a Mountain Resort in Nepal due to suffocation by carbon monoxide emanated from a gas heater in a room that had little to no ventilation. The residence word from Kerala, two couples and their children sleeping in one room at a hotel in Daman. 

“They were found unconscious this [Tuesday] morning and airlifted to Kathmandu, but died during treatment,” police spokesperson Shailesh Thapa Chettri told news agency AFP.

“We suspect they died of suffocation, but autopsy reports will confirm the cause,” Chettri said.

“Deeply distressed by the tragic news of the passing away of eight Indian tourists in Nepal,” external affairs minister S Jaishankar tweeted.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0

What's Your Reaction?

LOL
0
LOL
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
hate hate
0
hate
love love
0
love
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win
WTF
0
WTF
Hafsa Gani (Hwwviral Staff)
Hafsa Gani has 5 years of experience as a writer. She writes on various niches that range from forex trading, personal finance, travel, interior design to health, news, mobile and automobile related articles. She has exceptional writing abilities and research skills.

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *