in

Family of 5 found dead in a hotel in Kerala

Grief and disbelief in Kerala home after five in the family found dead in Nepal hotel!

The recent news regarding an entire family of tourists from Kerala being found dead by the officials due to the carelessness of the hotel authorities has become shockingly viral. The officials reported that they were already found unconscious in the hotel room after which the news of the death was confirmed. The couple and their three children died due to the leakage of carbon monoxide caused by the heater provided in the room. They were supposed to be enjoying their holiday in Daman, which is one of the prominent tourist spots with very few kilometers away from Kathmandu. 

Praveen and his wife Saranya used to reside in Dubai along with their three children. Recently they had shifted to Kochi and lived in a flat in Elamakkara. 

“Praveen studied at Pappancode Engineering college in Thiruvananthapuram. He was active in all events organized locally including our Onam celebrations,” says Rajappan, who lives in the neighborhood and a friend of Krishnan Nair.

Hafsa Gani (Hwwviral Staff)

Written by Hafsa Gani (Hwwviral Staff)

Hafsa Gani has 5 years of experience as a writer. She writes on various niches that range from forex trading, personal finance, travel, interior design to health, news, mobile and automobile related articles. She has exceptional writing abilities and research skills.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Second person hospitalized with Coronavirus in US

Wedding venue refuses to marry a lesbian couple